- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Adult Degenerative Scoliosis
- Back Pain
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Anatomy
- Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior Interbody Lumbar Fusion (ALIF)
- AxiaLif®: Less Invasive Low Back Fusion
- Disc Replacement
- Microdiscectomy and Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (MIS)
- Mobi-C® Cervical Disc
- Posterior Cervical Laminectomy and Fusion
- Posterior Spinal Fusion
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Selective Endoscopic Discectomy
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
The spine, or vertebral column, is comprised of vertebrae that are separated by sponge-like discs. The spine is separated into 4 distinct categories – the cervical vertebrae, thoracic vertebrae, lumbar vertebrae, and the sacrum (below which lies the coccyx.) Housed inside the vertebrae is one of the key components of the nervous system, the spinal cord. When faced with an injury to the spine or the surrounding structures, it’s vital that you trust only the top New York spine specialists.
OrthoManhattan boasts some of the top New York spine specialists, in both experience and bedside manner. Dr. Jonathan Stieber is one of the most accomplished spine surgeons in the field and he would love nothing more than to get you back to pain-free living.
The New York spine specialists at OrthoManhattan treat a variety of spine conditions and injuries. Whether it’s treating chronic neck or back pain, sciatica, scoliosis, kyphosis, spondylosis, or stenosis, we’d like nothing more than to help alleviate pain and get you back to doing the things you love.
If you’re living with back or neck pain, make an appointment with the New York spine specialists at OrthoManhattan! Your spine is such a major component of the human body, it’s vital that you make sure that it’s as healthy and protected as possible.