Your visit with OrthoManhattan is about getting you the right care.
OrthoManhattan’s goal is to make sure your visits are always positive. During any appointment you’ll have our undivided attention as we explore your condition with you.
At our subspecialty practice, we are dedicated to perfecting your orthopedic care experience by providing the highest quality of personalized patient care. Every visit is comprehensive and thorough. We will explain to you in detail your diagnoses, discuss your treatment options, and provide clear expectations for your treatment outcome. If we recommend further diagnostic studies or additional treatment, we want you to fully understand the reasons behind your plan of care. We believe that the educated patient is our best patient. We respect that each patient’s situation is unique and we will answer all of your questions during your visit.
Please prepare for your appointment by bringing:
- Completed New Patient Intake Form
- Health Insurance Card/Information
- Referral(s) and pre-authorization(s)
- Contact information of your primary care physician (if applicable) including name, address and phone number
- If needed, a friend or family member to take notes/help with questions
- A list of all medications you are taking (dosage and frequency)
- A list of your questions /concerns
- A copy of any diagnostic imaging studies (i.e. X-ray, CT, MRI), please bring the actual CD or films
- Copies of records from related treatment
- If you require documents to be sent to another physician, please complete our Medical Release Form
If you are a new patient and would like to schedule an appointment, please complete our New Patient Registration Form.
For information on insurance plans with which our practice contracts and hospital affiliations, click here.
If you do not have a scheduled appointment
If you do not have a scheduled appointment with our office, please call 212.203.3324 to speak with our office staff.
Request an Appointment
COVID-19 Update from OrthoManhattan:
Your staff and doctors at OrthoManhattan are with you here in the heart of Manhattan, the U.S. epicenter of the global coronavirus pandemic. We continue to work and care for you, our patients. Given the current and worsening overload of our fine NY hospitals, we are available to triage and care for your acute orthopedic needs, be they tendon ruptures, skin lacerations, joint sprains and dislocations and broken bones. In an effort to offload our urgent and emergency care facilities, we are happy to take your calls and arrange for either a telemedicine consultation or an in-person visit and treatment at our office at 485 Madison Avenue (at 52nd street.) Stay safe and know that we are here to help keep you as healthy and well as possible.