The following precautionary measures have been established to ensure the safest environment possible:
All patients are screened both prior to and on the day of their appointment. Patients will not be allowed in the office and will be asked to reschedule their appointment if:
- Yourself or anyone in your household is experiencing flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough, congestion, runny nose, or shortness of breath.
- You have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for coronavirus or if you have traveled (either domestically or internationally) within the last 14 days.
We have updated our patient and visitor policies:
- Only a limited number of patients will be seen during office hours.
- Only 1 adult visitor is allowed to accompany the patient to their appointment.
- Infants, children, and adolescents are asked to stay home and will not be permitted to accompany the patient to their office visit.
- New patients are encouraged to complete all registration and intake forms at home or online prior to their appointment.
- Signs are posted throughout our office advising patients, family members, and employees that they must be symptom-free in order to enter the OrthoManhattan office.
Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting strategies have been implemented throughout the OrthoManhattan office:
- Professional cleaning services are being utilized nightly to clean and disinfect the waiting room, front desk area, exam rooms, restrooms, and medical equipment.
- All exam rooms, tables, countertop surfaces, and medical equipment are disinfected and bleached after each patient.
- All patients are asked to wash their hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds or to utilize hand sanitizer upon entering the OrthoManhattan office.
- Masks are available for patient use while in the office.
To learn more about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and our related policies, click here.