Dear OrthoManhattan community,
The health, wellness, and safety of our patients and employees is our first priority. We are dedicated to providing a safe space for you and your family to receive the highest level of orthopedic care and will continue to monitor this developing situation closely and comply with recommendations and instructions from both local and state health departments.
In addition to following the CDC policy, we also ask that all patients follow the 14-day quarantine travel advisory announced by the Governors of New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut:
All individuals traveling to or returning from states with increasing rates of COVID-19 are advised to self-quarantine for 14 days. The current list of states, which will be updated regularly, can be found at NY.Gov and NJ.Gov. This includes travel by train, bus, car, plane, and any other method of transportation. If you have traveled to one of these states and have stayed longer than 24 hours, we kindly request you self-quarantine at home for 14 days prior to coming into the office.
Click here to learn more about the 14-day quarantine travel advisory and to see which states are included.
If you would like to schedule a Virtual Appointment, please call 212-203-3324. For more information on how OrthoManhattan is taking extra precautions to provide the safest in-office environment possible during the COVID-19 pandemic, please click here. Thank you for helping us keep OrthoManhattan a safe and healthy environment.
The following precautionary measures have been established to ensure the safest environment possible:
All patients are screened both prior to and on the day of their appointment. Patients will not be allowed in the office and will be asked to reschedule their appointment if:
- Yourself or anyone in your household is experiencing flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough, congestion, runny nose, or shortness of breath.
- You have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for coronavirus or if you have traveled (either domestically or internationally) within the last 14 days.
Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting strategies have been implemented throughout the OrthoManhattan office:
- Professional cleaning services are being utilized nightly to clean and disinfect the waiting room, front desk area, exam rooms, restrooms, and medical equipment.
- All exam rooms, tables, countertop surfaces, and medical equipment are disinfected and bleached after each patient.
- All patients are asked to wash their hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds or to utilize hand sanitizer upon entering the OrthoManhattan office.
- Masks are available for patient use while in the office.
Learn more about the steps we’re taking to keep you and your loved ones safe here.